How Do I Utilize SCRIP?
Support LSW at no cost to you!! Purchase gift cards from the LSW Booster Club to pay for your daily needs, such as gas, groceries, clothes, or restaurants! Participating businesses give money back to LSW for 2 -18% of the value of the gift card. Participate in SCRIP by stopping by Silver Hawk Booster Store (while school is in session) or clicking on www.shopwithscrip.com
We encourage you to support the LSW SCRIP program throughout the summer by creating a PrestoPay account on www.shopwithscrip.com. By using PrestoPay, you can order ScripNow! that can be printed from your home computer or reloaded on previously purchased “reloadable” Scrip cards!
Please review the information below if you would like to learn more about setting up a PrestoPay account. If you have not had a chance to try ScripNow! or card reloads, we encourage you to give it a try. It’s an easy way to support our students/school throughout the summer months and all throughout the year!
- PrestoPay Set-Up:
1. Log in to www.shopwithscrip
2. In the left hand margin, click on “PrestoPay.” You will be asked to supply your bank routing and account numbers.
3. Great Lakes Scrip/Shop With Scrip will make two small deposits into your bank account. When you see those deposits to your account, make note of the amount and the date, then log back into your shopwithscrip account and confirm the amounts/dates of the deposits in the blanks provided.
4. Once confirmation of deposits is received, you will be issued a 4 digit activation code. Email the activation code to Cindy Krushenisky to activate your PrestoPay account
5. As you place an order during the summer months, you will have two options to purchase SCRIP:
- You can purchase ScripNow! certificates that you can print from your home computer (used like a plastic gift card.)
- You can reload “reloadable” cards previously purchased from our SCRIP program.
**Check www.shopwithscrip for a complete listing of retailers offering ScripNow! and/or reloadable cards. Unfortunately, the retailers we purchase from locally (Super Saver, Hy-Vee, etc.) do not offer reloadable cards.